Wedding registry’s can be a daunting process, and while walking around a select store with your person-to-be scanning all the pieces that you both desire looks fun on the movies, it’s a lot more stressful in real life. There are many reasons why I loved our experience with Bed Bath & Beyond so much, but I think the reason on the top of our list is due to the fact that they literally have everything you could possibly need for your home, plus more. Not only do they have obvious things like silverware, sheets and towels, but also every kitchen appliance you could possible think of, plus furniture, luggage, but also, experiences and cash funds.
A lot of couples don’t need additional things for their homes as they are already established together, so having the option of registering for experiences such as an Alcatraz and wine tour in San Fransisco, or a goat yoga country class might be a better option! There are so many different options for experiences available at Bed Bath & Beyond and I just love that you can add these onto your registry and that it’s all housed together in one convenient list for your guests.
Similarly, couples can also add a honeymoon and registry cash fund to their BB&B registry. I know a tonne of couples these days opt for receiving cash at their weddings, so this is a great option for those looking to do this. Again this cash fund will be housed all together in the same list, alongside your toaster!
Our Top Picks for Registering at Bed Bath & Beyond
De’Longhi La Specialista ® Dual Heating System Espresso Machine – Us Australian’s like to think that we are the savant’s of coffee making, so having a luxurious espresso machine like this one was at the top of Alex and my registry list. It’s not cheap, so let’s just hope there’s a rich long lost Uncle out there that will indulge the bride & groom!
ED Ellen DeGeneres™ Dream Full/Queen Duvet Cover in Alpaca – every new couple deserves some new gorgeous linen to start their married life with. I love anything Ellen and her sheets are no exception!
KitchenAid® Artisan® 5 qt. Stand Mixer – in my opinion, this is THE ultimate wedding gift for anyone who likes to cook or bake. Even if you don’t do either of those, it’s such a nice addition to your countertops and as I say to Alex, it’s art for the kitchen (he somewhat agrees with me on this…)!
Silverwood 5-Tier Bathroom Floor Shelf in Oil Rubbed Bronze – We really needed some additional storage in our bathroom, so this ladder style shelf was perfect for us. Seen here with the Wamsutta® Ultra Soft 6-Piece Bath Towel Set.
Wamsutta® Ultra Soft 6-Piece Bath Towel Set – we really wanted some fancy, lush towels, so these ones are perfect!
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sorrento Plus Double Espresso Mugs (Set of 2) – Not only do I love the look of these mugs, but they help keep your coffee warmer for longer!
UGG® Allegra Faux Fur Throw Blanket in Snow – Regardless of if you’re registering for a wedding or not, you NEED this throw! It’s literally the softest thing in the in the world.
Boneco Air-O-Swiss® Cool-Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier – Humidifiers are an absolute must-have during the winter in New York City, and we wanted one that was small enough for our bedroom. This one is cute and compact!
OUR ADDITIONAL TOP PICKS AT BED BATH & BEYOND
KitchenAid® 3-Piece Pasta Roller Attachment Set – I’m a huge pasta eater, and now that we have our KitchenAid mixer, I’m beyond excited to start making our own fresh, delish pasta!
KitchenAid® Food Processor with Commercial Style Dicing Kit Stand Mixer Attachment – I’ve lived in New York for 4 years without a food processor, so I’m so ready for this to be in my kitchen.
illy® 8.8 oz. Arabica Selection Colombian Whole Bean Coffee – to go with the coffee machine, obviously!
Wamsutta® Dream Zone® 1000-Thread-Count PimaCott® Queen Sheet Set in White – these go perfectly with the Ellen sheets. They’re gorgeous and luxurious and are exactly what every newly married couple needs in their home.
8. Artisanal Kitchen Supply® Woodbury 45-Piece Flatware Set – It wouldn’t be a wedding registry without silverware, so we just had to add these to our list.
9. Shun Classic 3-Piece Boxed Cutlery Starter Set – we really needed to update our one IKEA knife that we’ve been using for the last few years are are very excited about these knives. Our friends have the full set of these knives and they’re amazing, so we are super excited about our started kit of 3!
10. CHI® Electronic Iron with Retractable Cord in Black/Red – I have to say, this wasn’t exactly at the top of my list personally, but Alex really wanted a new iron. Needless to say he does all of the ironing in our relationship.
11. All-Clad Striped Dual Kitchen Towel in Titanium – I think it’s really important to add items of all price points to your wedding registry to give your guests a wide range of options. While this gift isn’t exactly the most chic wedding gift in the world, it’s something that every household needs and is something that any wedding guest can afford.
13. SMEG 50’s Retro Style 4-Slice Toaster – we’ve been wanting a bigger toaster for a while and I’ve always had my eye one the SMEG range. So excited to have this as it will look so cute on the counter top!
14. SMEG 50’s Retro Style 7-Cup Kettle – to match the toaster, naturally! We got both in the cream color. Obsession is an understatement.
15. Dyson V11 Animal Cord-Free Stick Vacuum – The rumors about this vacuum are true: it’s literally the best vacuum cleaner in the world and it NEEDS to be on your registry. Vacuuming my apartment is now my favourite past time and I actually get angry at Alex when he does it!